Our World-Class Staff
Are you having difficulty managing pain but want to avoid medication? Chiropractic is an advisable choice before medicine and surgery, which are invasive, expensive and often have unwanted side-effects. Dr. Augat and Dr. Noonan, along with their exceptional team of trained professionals, aims to alleviate your pain and achieve an outcome that will allow you to live a more enjoyable life. We serve our Brunswick, ME, Kingfield, ME, and surrounding MidCoast and mountain communities with a commitment to excellent care.
If you can feel comfortable, happy, and can laugh, you are on your way towards wellness
Our Team & Our Credentials
Dr. Thomas J. Augat, D.C., M.S., C.C.S.P., F.A.S.A., F.I.C.C
Practicing Chiro in Maine Since 1988
Doctorate (D.C.): Palmer College of Chiropractic, 1987.
Masters (M.S.): University of Arkansas, 1979.
Bachelors (B.S.): University of Oregon, 1977.
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (C.C.S.P.): National College of Chiropractic, 1994.
Fellow: Acupuncture Society of America (F.A.S.A.), 2000.
Fellow: International College of Chiropractic, 2017.
- American Chiropractic Association
- ACA Sports Council
- Chiropractic Association for the Care of the Elite and Professional Athlete
- United States Sports Chiropractic Federation
- Prosport Chiropractic
- Acupuncture Society of America
- Council on Chiropractic Guidelines and Practice Parameters
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
- Northeast Chiropractic Council Maine Chiropractic Association
- Chairman – Council on Chiropractic Guidelines and Practice Parameters (the profession’s national research and guidelines council)
- President – Northeast Chiropractic Council; President – Maine Chiropractic Association
- Board Member and Incorporator – Maine Medical Assessment Foundation
- Maine Delegate – American Chiropractic Association
- Board Member – Congress of Chiropractic State Associations
- Advisory Board Member – University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic
- Maine State CCAC Representative – Medicare / National Government Services (11 years)
- President – Maine Chapter of Palmer College College of Chiropractic
- Chairman – Maine Chiropractic Sports Council
- President – Mid Coast Chapter of the American Heart Association
- President Brunswick Intown (Business) Group
- President Brunswick Coastal Rotary Club
Dr. Michael Noonan, D.C., Dipl. Ac.
Dr. Mike Noonan had been in practice for 35 years and established an outstanding reputation as the premier chiropractic physician in that area before joining Augat Chiropractic in 2018. Augat Chiropractic is very pleased to have Dr. Noonan join our practice.
Like Dr. Augat, Dr. Noonan is a past president of the Maine Chiropractic Association. His practice is largely wellness-based, and he offers expertise in acupuncture and nutritional guidance. Dr. Noonan is well known for the health column he wrote for the Bangor Daily News.
Doctorate: (DC) Cleveland Chiropractic College, 1982
Fellow: Acupuncture Society of America, 2000 Diplomate: American Association of Chiropractic Acupuncture, 2002.
Member: American Chiropractic Association, Past President of the Maine Chiropractic Association.
Clinical Interests: Dr. Noonan has a natural general family-style practice. Along with treating joint and muscle problems, his practice focuses on helping patients with common health problems such as high blood pressure, GERD and other digestive problems, anxiety and depression, with a combination of chiropractic care, acupuncture, nutritional advice, and herbal and food based supplements.
(pronounced: “you-ta”): Jutta has been a professional CA in the chiropractic field for almost three decades. She brings a great deal of experience and knowledge to our office and patients. Jutta keeps our patients smiling and is the go-to person for questions regarding home therapies and pillows, cushions, and other health aids for your home. She received her Chiropractic Assistant certification through New York College of Chiropractic. You will encounter Jutta performing therapies as well as greeting and checking patients out. Compassion served with a smile.
Shoutout to Our Office Mascots!
Our special associates have the very important duty of bringing you happiness and peace during your visit.